For the treatment of intestinal worms in cats and kittens over 6 weeks of age.
- Kills all types of intestinal worms commonly found in UK cats (Inc. Roundworms and Tapeworms)
- Easy to swallow shaped tablets, can be given with or without food
- Vet strength formula, fast and effective worming treatment for cats
Why Choose Drontal Cat Film-Coated Tablets for Small and Medium Cats?
Drontal Wormer Tablets for Cats kill every type of intestinal worm commonly found in UK cats, giving you peace of mind that you are helping keep internal parasites away from your pet and family.
- Kills every type of intestinal worm commonly found in UK cats (including Roundworms and Tapeworms)
- Fast-acting and highly effective deworming tablets
- Easy to swallow shaped tablet can be given with or without food
- Vet strength cat wormer, conveniently available without a prescription
Every cat can get worms Â however soundly they're sleeping. Cats with worms often won't show any signs of a worm infection, but left untreated they can lead to serious health complications for you and your family. Drontal cat film-coated tablets are highly-effective and shaped to make worming easier for both you and your cat. You might not know if your cat has intestinal worms, but you can trust Drontal to help combat them.
For single oral administration.
For cats over 6 weeks of age and weighing:
? 2kg = 0.5 tablet
2-4 kg = 1 tablet
For cats greater than 4kg it may be more convenient to use Drontal Wormer Tablets for Large Cats (Over 4kg).
For cats greater than 6kg, it may be more convenient to use Dronspot Spot On Wormer for Large Cats.
The tablets can be given directly, but if necessary, can be disguised in food.
How often should I worm my cat?
Research has shown that the majority of cats in the UK should be wormed monthly, based on their home environment and lifestyle such as scavenging, hunting, and spending time outdoors.** However, there may be situations where less frequent treatment is required and it's best to speak to your vet about the most appropriate worming frequency for your cat.
**ESCCAP Worm Control in Dogs and Cats Guidelines, Feb 2020
Do not store above 25°C
Not intended for use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
Not to be used during pregnancy but may be used during lactation.
Keep out of sight and reach of children and wash hands after use.
Do not given Drontal cat wormer if your cat is receiving other medicines containing piperazine.
Further information about our NFA-VPS products can be found here >