Store Team Member - Just for Pets, Cambridge
As a specialist pet retailer Just for Pets always aim to promote and source talent from across our 18 stores but, with even more new store openings on the horizon, the UK’s Pet Retailer of the Year 2021 are open to hearing from external candidates at both new and existing stores, including the Cambridge and Cambourne sites.
Our mission is to enhance the wellbeing of Pets, and their owners, by investing in our people to deliver great advice, quality products and a shopping experience that delights our customers on every visit.
Pets come first – The expert knowledge we give and the products we recommend will always put the health and wellbeing of pets first
Love our customers – We aim to delight pets and their owners in all interactions
Do the right thing – We build reputation on honest and thoughtful actions with colleagues, customers and their pets
Be your best – Give great advice and service and take every opportunity to improve our knowledge and skills
Win as a team – We work together to achieve our goals and support each other to excel
- Passionate about learning?
- Keen to offer support to both customers and colleagues alike?
- Willing to exceed all expectations?
- Able to live our values every day?
- Willing to support the whole business during times of need?
- An enthusiastic animal lover
What we offer:
- A company that puts pet health and well-being first and has teamwork as a core value
- Commitment to empower individuals to be a part of an engaged team and have a voice
- Industry leading training from force free behaviourist Hannah Molloy (Channel 4’s Puppy School and Pawfect Dog Sense/The Dog Education Project)
- Unfettered access to Myagi, an industry first, app based, video training platform.
- A company dedicated to investing in new and existing stores, creating career progression
- Have no zero hours contracts
- Team discount scheme
- Company pension
- Clear and concise KPI’s, with weekly communication to the entire team on business performance
Just for Pets are committed to putting pet health and wellbeing first so all candidates must be passionate about pets, preferably with previous retail experience and qualification in Level 3 Pet Shop Management, C-SQP or higher Retail or NVQ Retail and service based NVQ’s. You may be required to work additional hours during new store opening, refits or to meet the needs of the business. You should be fully flexible and able to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover note of interest and availability.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Position required: Various
Reporting line: Retail Operations Manager
Role type: Permanent, various contracts available
Closing date: 31st October 2021